[Gambas-user] Re; Database interface

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Thu Jul 19 19:35:25 CEST 2007

If you have problems with Gambas data types, you can create an script containing all the SQL structures and execute it with EXEC and create the database, tables and so on.....

----- Original Message ----
From: Gareth Bult <gareth at ...1689...>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:53:51 AM
Subject: [Gambas-user] Re; Database interface

Hi,

I'm using the Connection class to create new tables and indexes, seems work well, however ..

Whereas I can create fields of type gb.integer, I can't use gb.byte or gb.short ...

(so I can't get at smalling or tinyint)

Is there any support for short integer variables ? (or enum's for that matter?)

Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657