[Gambas-user] Re; Documentation error

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Thu Jul 19 13:57:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just found a very small issue in the documentation which threw me a little .. on the gb.db -> Connection -> Edit page.
It says;

$hConn.Begin
hResult = $hConn.Edit("tblDEFAULT", sCriteria, iParameter)
' Set field value
hResult!Name = "Mr Smith"
' Update the value
$hConn.Update
$hConn.Commit For anyone new to databases this could be a show stopper ...
(it sort of was for me, I've been using "EXEC" because I thought the DB stuff was broken)

I think the last but one line should read;

hResult.Update

..

:)

Now working for me ...