[Gambas-user] Gambas on a 64bit platform ...

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Wed Jul 18 10:07:10 CEST 2007

>if your cpu is 64bit then you should be able to run a virtual 64 machine.

Mmm, Ok, I'm hoping you're kidding .. (!)

I did manage to get the application partially running using "linux32" but still had a problem with one or two of the modules .. for now I'm running it inside a 32-bit chroot with linux32 - this seems to run fine .. albeit it does require the waste of a few hundred Mb of space ..

:)

--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657