[Gambas-user] Startup problems on suse 10.2

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 13 17:18:06 CEST 2007

On vendredi 13 juillet 2007, Steven Lobbezoo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I wrote before, I managed (with a little help from Benoit ;-) ) to
> install the gambas trunk on a new opensuse 10.2 box. When I do gambas2 it
> works just fine.
>
> However, when I start my application (running well on the development
> computer and some other suse 10.2 boxes) i get the following :
>
> FMain.?.0: #11: Unknown symbol 'AutoResize' in class 'FMain'
>
> What could i do about that ?
>
> Thanks,
> Steven

Try to open the FMain form in the IDE, change it, save it back, and recompile.
This will remove the reference to the AutoResize property that has been
removed since you made your program.

Benoit Minisini