[Gambas-user] SendKeys for gambas2 ?

Capodastro capodastro at ...626...
Fri Jul 13 13:09:28 CEST 2007

ok, guys
I see at this point only one option: learn the whole linux related
stuff plus gambas.
"Great program and great people", so, what else?

I learn by analysing blocks of code and subsequently changing them:
the references later.
With exclusion of some DB examples I didn't find around code examples.
Also the sorceforge examples were impossible to see or download. I
will visit again the couple of forums, perhaps now there are more
posts. I am especially interested for declares and calling directly
system libraries.

Please, let me know about links with GB related stuff.

now  let me build a 32 bit vm and install the last GB version...
Thanks you all
Ben