[Gambas-user] gambas-database-manager

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Jul 5 02:32:48 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 04 July 2007 22:48, Roberto Estevam wrote:
> i have gb.qt and don't work :(
> i try:
> - cd trunk
> - ./configure -C ; make ; sudo make install
> - ./reconf-all

Just reverse the operatin a bit

cd trunk
./reconf-all   <-------- this must be doen first !!!
./configure -C ; make ; sudo make install

perhaps you can edit in src/apps/src/database-manager the project file
and search for the gb.gtk in the library section and change it to gb.qt
This must be done before the make-install!!!

A safe method I do use is make a copy of the database-manager source code
part to my private source path and open it with gambas to edit the project.
then the compile and use the result database-manager instead of the
original installed version.

--
Ron