[Gambas-user] Non terminated string in for definition

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 3 20:33:04 CEST 2007

On mardi 03 juillet 2007, David Villalobos Cambronero wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     I have a project in gambas 1.9.25 and when I open it in gambas 1.9.49,
> at compilation time it says:
>
>     Non terminated string in form definition, how can I solve it, I don't
> want to re-write my program
>
> Best regards...
>
> David

Try that:
* Note the name of the form that raises the compilation error.
* Open the form in the editor.
* Modify something in the form not important, for example move a control, and
move it back, so that the form is modified for the editor.
* Save the form.

Normally, the form will be automatically fixed.

Benoit Minisini