[Gambas-user] A Beginner's Guide to Gambas

Scott Castaline hscast at ...407...
Sun Jul 1 01:25:07 CEST 2007

Anyone familiar with this book, written by Dr. John W. Rittinghouse? I
am having a problem with one of the examples in Chapter 4. The example
creates a method for a button that is created in the forms sub. When
running the code it'll come up with "button.hide is not static" and
gives the option to stop or continue. Did I miss the boat or is there
another typo in the book? I had already found one typo in this example.

TIA