[Gambas-user] new user questions

Shannon Fang shannon at ...1633...
Wed Jan 31 15:23:58 CET 2007

Hi Allen,

Thanks for the info. I will try it later.  However, it will be a bit
heavy to install gambas for every pc that is supposed to run my program
written in Gambas. What if I post a program on the net? :) Does gambas
has a plan to improve its packaging methods so that the executable can
be distributed more easily?

Anything I missed? If there is a better way to distribute gambas programs?

Thanks!
Shannon

Allen Murphy ??: