[Gambas-user] new user questions

Jonathan Astolfi jonathan.astolfi at ...626...
Wed Jan 31 14:36:27 CET 2007

I use gambas2 on Ubuntu 6.10 and before compiling it i do this:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libsdl-gfx1.2-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev
libomniorb4-dev libldap2-dev libcurl3-gnutls-dev libpq-dev
libgtkhtml2-dev kdepim-dev unixodbc-dev libdbd-sqlite libsqlite0-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsqlite3-dev libmysqlclient15-dev

This will take (in /var/cache/apt.... ) and install all library you need.
Ok ?