[Gambas-user] ListBox, how to auto-follow last added item.?

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Thu Jan 25 23:29:33 CET 2007

I can't figure out any way to use the ListBox as a data logger, that
is to "follow" the last added item and auto scrolling to keep it in
sight. Is it at all possible? If not, this would be a very useful
addition to it, IMHO. At least I use this kind of thing a lot in my
aplications.

Tried Listbox.Index = Listbox.Count - 1, from something I found
searching the list, but no luck. Then went over the docs again,
searched on the Forums, etc, and tried a lot of possibles and even
some not so likely looking methods.... :(

Regards,
Joe1962