[Gambas-user] Gambas2 in mandriva

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Wed Jan 24 16:51:44 CET 2007

javier romero ha scritto:
> Yes, the same error is is suse 10.2
>
> Javier

>> From: sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
>> To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net; sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
>> Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:40:43 -0500
>> Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Gambas2 in mandriva
>>
>> On Monday 22 January 2007 07:06, Alan Bromley wrote:
>>> I didn't find any reason why Gambas2 1.9.x should not install
>>> on Mandriva 2006. Is there a Mandriva 2006 user there that
>>> succeeded in installing Gambas2 1.9.45/46a/47 ?
>> In trying to build packages for Mandriva 2006, I ran into
>> that "Stock._get.230: Cannot find: flag" error.  I haven't had
>> time to go back to it, or upgrade to Mandriva 2007, because my
>> partner is in the hospital.  But hopefully soon.
>>
>> Rob

> Busca desde cualquier página Web con una protección excepcional. Consigue la Barra de herramientas de Windows Live hoy mismo y GRATUITAMENTE.
> http://www.toolbar.live.com

I'm using openSUSE 10.2 both on my laptop and my desktop computers.
On my laptop I've aldready installed Gambas 1.9.47 and I'm using it
without problems. On my desktop I'm going to compile and install Gambas
1.9.47 right now.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software