[Gambas-user] Gambas2 in mandriva

Richard richard.j.walker at ...247...
Thu Jan 18 20:46:55 CET 2007

On Thursday 18 Jan 2007 19:36, javier romero wrote:
> Gambas2 1.9.47 doesnt works in mandriva 2006, at same that 1.9.46a and
> 1.9.45
>
> Javier

Javier, I compiled and am running 1.9.47 on a Mandriva 2006 installation right
now. I'm having great fun trying to understand what is going on with the new
TableView too!

Until yesterday evening I was using 1.9.46a (and it is still standing by to be
re-installed if I need to go back).

Other than fetching all of the devel packages needed to support the features I
use the only thing I had to do was:

./configure --prefix=/usr
make
su -c "make install"

Is your installed Mandriva 2006 different in any way from the standard
download version?

Richard