[Gambas-user] FW: install Gambas2 in Mandriva

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Tue Jan 16 15:59:30 CET 2007

Alle 14:51, martedì 16 gennaio 2007, javier romero ha scritto:

> Ok Benoit i now install openssh and its working now my IP is 200.100.7.142,
but all machines in my lan has the same,
> my Host name is Sistemas and i create a user "benoit" with password
"benoit".

> Now in Lima is 08.45 am my machine still running up to 06.00 pm Lima time.
>
> In other machine i install opensuse 10.2 when i try to run ./configure -C an
error is send
> i copy the error and i send that in other mail.
>
> Regards
> Javier

I don't know too much about ssh, but it  seems that you opened your machine to
the world (all the people reading this mailing list). I suggest you to change
the password for Benoit and use his private mail
<gambas at ...1...> to communicate with him.

Ciao,

Stefano