[Gambas-user] Bug?

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Tue Jan 9 17:04:37 CET 2007

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On Sunday 07 January 2007 23:38, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
>> Try this:
>> 1) open a console and type in
>> ?date("01/01/2007")
>>
>> 2) try it several times...
>>
>> Why does Gambas print random dates?
>
> Strange, I get a "Invalid date" error message.

That's incredible!!!!
Now I'm getting the same message, "Invalid date"!
But I can surely affirm that I was getting random dates....
I don't know how, I don't know why...
The only thing that I know is that I'm writing a big program and
sometimes I use the console to check the format of the output of a
function before use it; I'd tried that function and got the error I've
reported... :-?

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software