[Gambas-user] Umm... a little help here?

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Tue Feb 27 23:19:16 CET 2007

>    OK. I figured it out... (and now I'm talking to myself on-line).

They say talking to your self is the first sign of madness. But what
about us lot listening to you talk to your self :) Have fun.

>    The last thing I had done was copy a png file to a folder called
Icons
> within the Questware folder. This png file was the problem. It was
> copied from use/share/icons and was zero bytes long. In addition it
was
> owned by root. Removed the file and copied it in again. This time it
was
> not zero bytes in length and owned by me.
>    So it appears (and I'm guessing at this) that if the IDE can't
> iterate through all of the files within it's scope that rather than
skip
> the file in question, it refuses to load the project and produces the
> error message given below.
>    The project once again loads properly. :)
>
> Steve.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>