[Gambas-user] Loading an old project in gambas 1.9.47

Dominique Simonart simonart.dominique at ...11...
Mon Feb 19 00:58:36 CET 2007

Hi Benoit,

Gratefully thanks, it loaded!

Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> Before burning everything, try to remove from the .project files
> the "Library=" lines (they tell the IDE the components used by the project).
> Then try to open it: if it is successful, you will be able to add the
> components back from the project property dialog.

I saved the .project file before and then I've compared with the new one.
The only differences about libraries are the order and the sdl component
I don't know if this is relevant.

before it was
gb.debug
gb.qt