[Gambas-user] Installing Gambas2 on a Debian based Distro

Carlos Cuello el.carly at ...626...
Mon Feb 19 00:54:43 CET 2007

Jonathan, I'll try that. At this moment my conection is really LAME!!! the
apt-get update is running at B/s so maybe tomorrow.
Daniel, the Distro is Etch based :S......that is what I can realise from
looking at my sources.list where the majority of the mirrors are etch and
there is one sid.....I don't know a better way of saying.
Will your advice still work? Regards

Carlos Cuello