[Gambas-user] Install problem of 1.9.47 on SUSE 10.2

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Sun Feb 18 09:22:43 CET 2007

One other point: when you do the 'make install' step do it as root user.
You use 'su' for this. E.g.

	su -c "make install"

this will then prompt you for the root password. In the other steps you
can be yourself.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>