[Gambas-user] Install problem of 1.9.47 on SUSE 10.2

Dominique Simonart simonart.dominique at ...11...
Sat Feb 17 18:00:21 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

I'm fairly new in Linux although I use SUSE since 9.3!
First, I've carefully follow the procedure described by Timothy
Marshal-Nichols about prerequisite packages, and I choice the easy way
("Extras" and all with the devel suffixe) with Yast.
Then I downloaded the gambas2-1.9.47.tar.bz2 file and extract it in
/home/Download/
Finally, I started the ./configure to get this message at the end
"These components are disabled
    gb.corba
    gb.db.firebird
    gb.qte  "