[Gambas-user] Closing signals

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Fri Feb 16 18:01:55 CET 2007

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> If you close your session, your program will be closed exactly as if his main
> window is closed by the user, so you will be warned by the Form_Close()
> event.

Do you think to implement any kind of desktop events manager to
intercept the system signals?
So anyone could recognize if it was the user to close the program (maybe
alerting him that he's going to loose his work) or a shutdown signal
from the system (so, the program can automatically save its data before
closing).

> But there is no support for session management (i.e. automatic closing and
> restore at session startup).

No, thanks. I wasn't looking for a restoring management.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software