[Gambas-user] Problem with lcdnumber - don't show decimal point

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Thu Feb 8 22:32:44 CET 2007

  Hmmm looks like you're tryiong to push the string "." tp the LCD
control... that won't work. It will display a decimal point though, so
if you entered the value "12.83" into a string and then perform a
LCD.Value = Cfloat(String) it will work fine.

Steve.