[Gambas-user] Gambas GTK help

vignesh kumar b.vigneshkumar at ...1635...
Thu Feb 8 09:40:54 CET 2007

Regarding Gambas,

I able to program using Gambas 1.9 Development Version hassle free. When
I use gtk programming and create an executable file. As the gb.gtk  uses
gtk+ library to program I am not able to use the executeable code
created in GAMBAS on a different system which does not have the GAMBAS
tool installed. Is there any way to create a file with such a requirment
as the other system has the GTK development libraries installed them.

Regards
Vignesh Kumar