[Gambas-user] Gambas on FreeNodes

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Feb 6 21:53:43 CET 2007

Hi to all the gambasian

I wan't to remember to those want help that a channel exist on the freenodes
irc servers.

Channel: #gambas, and #gambas-fr

I'm on it every time i can, to help people... but there is often 5 or 6
other person that can do that too .

As much there is people on irc to get or give help as much the communauty of
users can be active and grow.

In the same idea, i've gived the hand to a man, Yudi, to remake the
sourceshare site of gambas, that is a pace to exchange programs, examples,
tutorials, and mabe more but we have not defined what :)

The site already exist but it have many littke bug... it need to be
rewritted.

http://www.gambasforge.net

Regards,
Fabien Bodard