[Gambas-user] Iterating through and enabling and disabling controls on a form...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Tue Feb 6 15:53:24 CET 2007

   SOrry for the ambiguity in my initial message.. it reads "if the form
has enabled set to false", it should read "if the control on the form is
set to false at design time". My bad.

Steve.