[Gambas-user] Gambas over GTK...

Shannon Fang shannon at ...1633...
Fri Feb 2 12:20:12 CET 2007

Hi there,

Thanks for the help, especially from Jonathan Astolfi, and the online
compile-howto... now Gambas2 is running on my Edgy.

I have again few more questions :)

1) I heard that gambas2 now support GTK, I would like to let *the IDE
itself to use GTK* so that it fit with my gnome theme, is that possible?

2) in the readme, it says make install will install to /opt/gambas, but
in fact it is spreaded into the system (somewhere I don't know), 'which
gambas2' will tell me under /usr/local/bin. can I do a *make uninstall*,
and *make install --prefix=/opt/gambas* to rectify this problem?

3) I found a few cosmetic "bugs" in the IDE (e.g., partially shown
buttons etc), shall I report to the mailing list? Or the developers are
now focusing on more important things and will not deal with these at
the moment?

Thanks a lot!
Shannon