[Gambas-user] Aligning widgets

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu Feb 1 10:33:27 CET 2007

nando ha scritto:
> I would like to know if Benoit is thinking of allowing wigets
> to be 'locked' (on a per-form basis) so that they cannot be accidentally moved.
> Don't hit me if I were to mention that was available on VB5 and
> was very handy..especially with many wigets on screen.
>
> Fernando

I would like it too...
I think it could be very useful, i.e., when you put a widget non aligned
with the grid but in different coordinates: sometime, when you select
it, the IDE realignes it at the grid....

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software