[Gambas-user] Subversion repository renaming

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Sun Dec 30 18:07:42 CET 2007

Does these changes mean that the final release of version 2.0 is very close?

On the other hand, I would like to put some more "pressure" on you for
version 3.0: gambas working with 64 bits is today a total need for the
future and present of the language and for all of us who like to use it and
everyday are being blocked with that barrier. In the gambas roadmap that
should be the first item to be achieved in my opinion, and checking last
emails in the list, there are a lot of people with the same need. So, here
goes another vote for it.

Merry christmas to you all.