[Gambas-user] Implementing a widget stack

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Fri Dec 28 03:35:15 CET 2007

Once again, new to gambas so expect some stupid questions.

I wish to link a toolbar to a a widget stack (ie like a deck of cards, each
card being say a panel with its own content of controls/widgets) where
clicking the icon shows its corresponding panel and hides the rest.

I succeeded to a degree using a form with a vertical box containing toolbar on
top and the panel's underneath, and linking the swapping to the click event
of each button.

However what I really want to do is have the main form design contain
splitters, and this widget stack live on one side of the splitter. What I've
found is that when I hide/show the panels in this situation, that the sizing
bar of the splitter  re-sets itself to the extreme side of the screen.

If anyone does understand what I'm talking about,has tried it, or has code,
I'd appreciate some pointers.

Thanks in anticipation.

Richard