[Gambas-user] progress bar and shell command which takes ages

lawrence pires piresl at ...626...
Mon Dec 24 15:47:53 CET 2007

i would like to integrate a progress bar  but not 100% sure how to do this,

I am using EXEC command to convert a music file from WAA to MP3 this process
can take 3-4 minutes, and i would some how like to use the progress bar to
show the progress of the conversion. (is it possible?)

Am I right in saying the the progress bar will only work with a loop? & how
would i do the loop with the EXEC command?

thanks for reading