[Gambas-user] How to create dynamic widgets ?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Dec 22 11:39:25 CET 2007

On samedi 22 décembre 2007, l.alebarde2 at ...402... wrote:
> Thanks a lot. It is alright, thought not as RAD as I would expect.
>
> I have tryed doing widgets with Forms RAD-designed in the IDE. It requires
> to issue their Raise method when the main form is moved, managing Xscreen &
> Yscreen widget-Form properties recalculated from X & Y main Form
> properties. It works, but with lag, making it inappropriate.

What the heck are you talking about ???

If you want to see how to make controls, look in the gb.form component
sources.

Or just use your forms as any other controls, by using containers as their
parent when creating them.

Benoit Minisini