[Gambas-user] PAE with Gambas 1 or what?

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Fri Dec 21 14:22:44 CET 2007

I don't understand what's the relation between using a PAE kernel and
gambas1. As far as you run an i386 system it should work. That's the main
reason for PAE: being able to use more than 4 Gb of RAM in an i386 machine
(32 bits system). If you are using a 64 bits system you don't need PAE.

Regards.