[Gambas-user] How to create dynamic widgets ?

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Fri Dec 21 12:47:18 CET 2007

...And if you want to create your own widgets you can learn about the
UserControl and UserContainer classes that act as a base for new
controls. A drawingArea can help too if you need to draw custom
things...