[Gambas-user] Hello

l.alebarde2 at ...402... l.alebarde2 at ...402...
Fri Dec 21 12:01:22 CET 2007

Hello,

I am new here. First, I would like to thanks and congratulate all Gambas
contributors. As a software engineering amator, I do appratiate it very much.
The learning curve is really quick (one evening). Even if I am just an amator, I
build my futur with software, and GAMBAS + BASH + C++ are surely my choice. For
the story, I tryed Kommander and quickly abandonned it - two days to see it is
not mature enough for me.

What I do really appraciate in Gambas are :
1) GUI super RAD
2) EXEC and SHELL to glue anything (what was the letmotive of Kommander, but
they have failed)
3) access to Qt, KDE objects
4) smart langage
5) access to the deep inside (first motivation to develop Linux drivers fastly
and easily I assume ?)

As a Gambas end-user, I would like to share with you my whishes. I hope besides
that when I will be mature with it, I could contribute.

Whishing you the best,

Laurent Alebarde
Haute-Garonne, FRANCE.