[Gambas-user] Gambas 3D presentation

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Dec 20 16:09:02 CET 2007

I have posted the presentation I made in Palermo on the website. You can use
it and modify it as you like if you want to make a presentation of the new
Gambas 2.

I inserted a new example too that display any PDF with OpenGL and a few
animation. This example was made by Laurent Carlier, and modify by your
servant.

You can use it too, just to show that Gambas can read a PDF, put it in a
OpenGL texture, and display it in a QT window! Maybe Daniel is able to use
the output of his webcam as an OpenGL texture. It would be cool too :-)

Benoit Minisini