[Gambas-user] Hi da crevette world

Mickaël Wolff mickael+gambas at ...1820...
Wed Dec 19 21:05:00 CET 2007

  Hi folks,

  I'm Mickaël Wolff, and i'm a french programmer living in Alsace
(France). So I was disgusting by the MSVB years ago, and I hope Gambas
to make Basic less bad to my eyes.

  That said, I would like to know where are they archives from this
mailing list, and its FAQ. Just to not ask again about some stupid
questions.

  I this time, I'll give you the question that push me to this list. I
tried to make a singleton class. To to that, I need a private method
_new. I check some documentation, and I reach on static class. Is that
the way to implement singleton ?

  Thanks ! And thanks to have write Gambas.

--
Mickaël Wolff aka Lupus Michaelis
Racine <http://lupusmic.org>