[Gambas-user] connet to postgersql error

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...325...
Tue Dec 18 12:14:23 CET 2007

I think you need to install the postgresql libraries (also the developer), reconfigure and make Gambas again.
At the end of the configure task you'll see all the packages that are enabled, you should see,in the list, also the postresql db module.

Ciao, Andrea.

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: gunartha <gunartha.nyoman at ...1817...>
A: mailing list for gambas users <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: Martedì 18 dicembre 2007, 19:58:32
Oggetto: [Gambas-user] connet to postgersql error

hi,

 I am newbe to use gambas
 I have installed gambas on linux suse 10.1 and server postgres have
 run.

 When I try to connect to server via gambas database manager I get
 error
 mesagge :
 ( I used scanning menu to get listing database server) :

 Cannot connect to database
 cannot find driver for database : postgresql  (mysql no problem)

when I check on software management on depedency setup I donnot see
 gb.db.postgresql but gb.db.mysql , yes

 How to fix this problem.

 Many thank for your help

 Regards