[Gambas-user] svn 873

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Mon Dec 17 00:09:27 CET 2007

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> On dimanche 16 décembre 2007, R. Stormo wrote:
>> For some verion now I have not been able to open a table from database
>> manager. Taught it would be fixed. But the latest svn nothing happens
>> when
>> try to open database-manager. No error , nothing.
>>
>> Running Ubuntu 7.10/Mint Mix.
>>
>> Regards Rohnny
>>
>> My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk
>
> I can't help you if you provide no information except that "it does
> nothing".
> Did you try to checkout the sources from scratch and recompile everything?
> Did you check the output of ./configure, make and make install to see if
> there were errors?
>
> I think that Fabien Bodard has just recompiled svn 873 and that he uses
> Ubuntu. Maybe he could help us...
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

This I have done.

svn update
./reconf-all
./configure
make
sudo make install

Sudo make uninstall
Downloaded a brand new version to a new location.
./conf-all , configure, make and install
I did manage to get the database-manager up, but still not able to double
click on my table to view or edit the table content or definition. This I
have not been able to done for many , many svn versions ago.