[Gambas-user] Purpose

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Dec 15 15:30:01 CET 2007

I puspose an idea about to change the contextual menu entry 'select all'
target (in the form editor). I d'like it select the children ot the current
selected container... I think it will be more usefull as it is difficult to
select a group in another container than the form one...

in VB the first child selected on container selected init the select rect
first point and container, then i mousedown and move and the child in the
current container are selected... is it possible in the gambas editor ?

Fabien