[Gambas-user] RC2 soon...

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...325...
Tue Dec 11 12:47:56 CET 2007

For the ODBC problem I'm waiting Edward feedback on the new ODBC modules version.
I'll keep you informed .

Ciao
----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
A: mailing list for gambas users <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: Martedì 11 dicembre 2007, 12:26:58
Oggetto: [Gambas-user] RC2 soon...

Hi,

I will release Gambas RC2 soon.

I am yet aware of the following problems:

* Problem between ODBC / Firebird and NUMERIC fields. Andrea Bortolan
 should
work on it.

* Rohnny Stormo was unable to add fields or modify them with sqlite3.
 Do you
have the problem yet?

* Steven Lobezzo had problems with the GridView, but I'm not sure that
 this
was really Gambas' fault. Any news about that?

* HttpClient.Close seems to forget to do a HttpClient.Stop. Can you
 look at
this problem Daniel?

* Gareth Bult has problems with Blob fields and his MySQL databased.

* Several requests from some lazy guys for a GridView.Rows.Delete
 method. :-)

Please tell if you have other remaining problems or bugs that I forgot.

Benoit Minisini