[Gambas-user] gb.vb help function

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Dec 11 11:41:53 CET 2007

On dimanche 9 décembre 2007, Ron wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Let say I want to convert an VB application to Gambas.
>
> Wat does enabling gb.vb module/option in a project give me?

Just a few functions that have the same behaviour than their VB counterpart.
If you need other VB functions, please tell. They should go in that
component.

> Is there an import or convert option or script available to do most of
> the work?

Not really. You will find some things on the mailing-list to translate forms
and some code, but what I saw was not finished enough.

> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Ron.

Benoit Minisini