[Gambas-user] ODBC and NUMERIC problem

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...325...
Wed Dec 5 10:23:36 CET 2007

Hi,
can you please provide me also the SQL trace taken running the query in isql and  a second trace running the same query from the  Gambas  program?
You can enable it using the ODBCConfig tool, in the Advance tab flag the trace.
What DB are you connecting to  ?

Thanks, Andrea.

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: esucno esucno <esucno at ...626...>
A: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Inviato: Mercoledì 5 dicembre 2007, 0:29:24
Oggetto: [Gambas-user] ODBC and NUMERIC problem

Hi everybody,

i have a problem with gambas2 and odbc:

when a use isql (from unixodbc), I get this result:

*select  product, price from products
- banana ~ 5.00
- orange ~ 7.00
- apple ~ 5.00

but, when a use gambas (from the example), I get this result:

*select  product, price from products
- banana ~ 234235
- orange ~ 234238
- apple ~ 234241

i'm doing something wrong or its a bug?

___________
Gambas 1.9.91
os: Opensuse 10.3
odbc: unixODBC 2.2.12
driver odbc: libOdbcFb32.so V2.0 (Beta 02.00.00.0144)
format of "PRICE": NUMERIC(8,2)
*
*
Thanks in advance