[Gambas-user] About the Gambas article

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Dec 5 00:48:21 CET 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 21:44, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Apparently, OSNews is not really interested by the article:
>
> I have submitted the article the 14 Nov. Having no answer from them, I wrote
> them again, and I finally got an answer from the "managing editor" telling me
> that the article is accepted, but that it needs a little work before being
> published.
>
> Seeing nothing since, I wrote him again last sunday (2 dec), but didn't get
> any answer.
>
> So, now, I'm looking for another place where this article could be submitted:
> does anyone have some ideas?

 /. , are you directly /.-ted :)

zdnet,

Linux Magazine
Technology Channels. Awards · Databases · Datacenters · Embedded · Gear · Hardware · HPC · Legal · Networking · Security · Software · Software Development ...
http://www.linux-mag.com

Linux Magazine Online
Reports, news and reviews, providing practical, hands-on information for Linux professionals.
http://www.linux-magazine.com

Beginners: Learn Linux (Linux Reviews)
A beginners guide to Linux for those with little or no computer experience.
http://linuxreviews.org

LinuxPlanet - Reviews - DistributionWatch Review: Linux-Mandrake ...
Is Linux-Mandrake 7.0 the perfect Linux distribution? Not quite--but it comes closer than than other to date. We review the latest version of this ...
http://linuxplanet.com

GNU/Linux DVD Player Review
Reviews. Jon takes a look at Xine, VideoLAN Client, MPlayer and Ogle—four GNU/Linux DVD playback applications. Playing DVDs under GNU/Linux has not had the ...
http://www.linuxjournal.com

Ron

PS shame to OSNews if they don't response
In fact google for linux reviews will show some sites.