[Gambas-user] [Gambas-devel] Host for GambasForge

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Dec 2 02:40:58 CET 2007

On Sunday 02 December 2007 00:21, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We can and do provide free space and resources to Gambas ..
> Gambasforge however is a duplication of the software release system available on gambasrad.org ...
>
> So ... ???
> (why??)

Not realy true. Gambasforge site as repository was before gambasrad.org online.
It's just the case plone has a available framework for this purpose and you did
include it in gambasrad for your own, in my view perfect, gridviewdb component.

For Fabien with the instable site problems it is not a bad point now to merge
with that plone frame work and if he can be the moderator/admin of that section.
Also for Fabien it is/can be more easy to not have the job of developing this framework,
same as inventing the weel again, and get the bugtracker and forum parts of plone.

I do understand it is for Fabien also a project to make it with gambas as engine
on the backend for practice of working with gambas as far I know at the moment.

If I had the same as Fabien I would think about that/any merge and prevent dividing
up to too many gambas sites or talk with Rohnny Stormo on http://gambasforum.tk.

It's just a pitty I can't do it anymore by sharing the account on the 1&1.de
webspace I have for development and storage as I offer a few years back to Fabien.

Ron