[Gambas-user] Marketing

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Sat Dec 1 08:46:48 CET 2007

Werner-9 wrote:

> How about something like
>
>         The easiest way to write a program for Linux.
>
> or
>         Programming in the Fast Lane
>
> I started using Gambas as I needed to write a fairly simple GUI program
> really quick but I had not written software in over a decade and my
> knowledge of Linux was almost nil. It would be interesting to know why
> other people started using it.

I think we should have the "basic" work in there someplace. There are alot
of windoze users that are looking for a programming language like vb and
this is.
Those phrase you have here does not say anything of what language this is.
Could be another python og c language and those new users will not be
interested. It should be something to describe what it is.

I'm agree that "almost means basic" is not the right one . But if this what
Benoit like/want so it should be.
"Gambas, a basic language."

Regards  Rohnny

My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk