[Gambas-user] Calling library functions in Gambas2

easuter easuter at ...626...
Fri Aug 31 18:57:46 CEST 2007

Rolf Schmidt wrote:

> Hello easuter:
>
>> Ron: unfortunately, fdisk returns the filesystem type (ID), not the
>> filesystem name. It will identify both reiserfs and ext3 simply as
>> "Linux",
>> thats why its not very useful.
>
> Try "df -T" to see all mounted partitions an the filesystem they use.
>
> Greetings
> Rolf

Hi Rolf,

I am considering df as a last resort, because of the fact that all the
partitions need to be mounted. I'm busy (and so several other VectorLinux
developers) working on what will become the graphical installer for
VectorLinux. So I'd rather not have to mount all the partitions to get data
from them (could also be slow if there are lots of partitions to be
mounted).

Right now I'm still trying to get Gambas 1.9.50 to build properly, so I'll
report back on any progress later on.

Thanks again for the replies!