[Gambas-user] Obj Name property not passed to completed app

Harvey, Lewis (Contractor) Lewis.Harvey at ...1759...
Wed Aug 29 23:24:35 CEST 2007

In my automation effort I see that Gambas has an object property called
name.  But in when automation the tool captures the object properties
and the name is always unnamed.  And it does not matter what I set the
name to inside of Gambas when creating my app it is not passed all the
way through to the resulting object on my application.  Does anyone know
how I can set the name property so that it is passed all the way through
Qt and to the resulting object in my application?  The same for group
and caption?

Thank you,

Lewis Harvey
Test Automation Consultant
RIS - Pizza Hut
(972) 338-6715 - Office
(972) 743-9683 - Cell

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.