[Gambas-user] Wisdow for gambas users

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 25 21:42:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

This is not really related to Gambas, but it might interest some people.

I have patched the Plastik style, and made a new style from it that I
named 'Wisdow'.

Here are the differences with Plastik:
- Windows XP-like arrows.
- Tree branches can be hidden.
- The kicker panel draws its one-pixel border in dark gray.
- Panel 3D effects are lighter.
- Popup menus border follows the color scheme.
- Toolbar and menu separators are lighter.
- Other horizontal and vertical separators are removed.
- Group boxes are drawn in a Gnome-like look (i.e. without frame).
- Tab height is fixed: two pixels were missing.

You can download it at:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gambas/wisdow-0.1.tar.bz2?download

Enjoy it!

Benoit Minisini