[Gambas-user] Re; Domain names

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Aug 22 19:33:45 CEST 2007

On mercredi 22 août 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any suggested alternatives to "gambasweb.org" or shall I go get it ?
>
> Gareth.

Unless somebody finds a better name... Personally, I don't attach a lot of
importance to the web site name. Keeping gambas.encryptec.net is not a
problem for me. But maybe it is for you? :-)

Anyway I don't want to switch the entire web site now. I want to wait for the
2.0 release candidate, which should take at least one month yet.

But I think the most useful of all that is the bug tracker. So maybe we could
use it now (by just putting a link from gambas.sf.net to
gambas.encryptec.net).

We can use the Gambas software page too now. If Fabien is agree, he could
migrate all gambasforge.net software to the plone.

Another points: where can I change the web site look? CSS style sheets,
background image.

Benoit Minisini