[Gambas-user] [GAMBAS Bug Tracker] Response to #1 - Runaway code

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Aug 22 18:10:16 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 14:43, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So are you unable to log in ?
> I note that you have used "Ron" rather than "ron" as a login .. the system is case-sensitive, this might be your problem?

Yes that can/is the case.
It ask for full user name and I enter that as R.O.
Then a username and I can have enter Ron instead ron.
I need to take care about it when I login :)

> I've added "Ron" as a "tracker manager", so you should be able to update it.

Unknown "tracker manager" means ATM.

> With regards to screen shots, this is a load time .vs. browser issue.
>
> In Firefox, the first time I view the page it shows the 2002 page on it's own for ~ 1 second, then renders properly. I think this is simply down to Firefox rendering the page "too soon", i.e. before it's got all the CSS. On IE7, it loads "perfectly", so I think my (very minimal issue) is down to a slight render glitch in FF. (I see similar effects occasionally on other random sites)
>
> Just tried Konquerer, same as FF, slight pre-render effect while it's loading, but it's pretty minimal.
> I'll see if it's tweakable.

Just fine I did not see ghosts :)

> Incidentally Poi is the issue tracker module of Plone .. the screenshots are using a module called "tabbed subpages" as used on the plone.org main site.
>
> :)
>
> Incidentally I've also turned on "commenting", so if anyone sees a problem with a page they can leave a comment for the page maintainer.

Good idea for now, but on long time there are many sites this is a mess.

> I've also added an an option to the search box which allows for a user editable / context sensitive bullet list to appear under the search button.
>
> Given this can be extended and over-ridden within any folder in the site (if necessary) , would this be an appropriate replacement for the old site's left hand menu ?

Its Benoit who has to give the fiat/order. :)
Nice to know it can be done.

> Gareth.
>
> --
> Managing Director, Encryptec Limited
> Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657
> Email: gareth at ...1689...
> Statements made are at all times subject to Encryptec's Terms and Conditions of Business, which are available upon request.

Looks very nice, now the site becomes more content during build up.

Thanks,

Ron

--
Login now success :)